- Exciting Growing Registered Training Organisation
- Exceptional Company Culture
- Professional Development & Continuous Learning Opportunities
Seeking an experienced Finance Officer who is passionate and works with a can-do attitude to support Management. The role is very hands on role, with responsibility for driving financial performance and responsibility nationally, whilst partnering closely with all arms of the business.
Our client’s Brisbane base campus is a growing Registered Training Organisation who are passionate in providing trade-based VET training in the industries of Automotive, Cookery and Hospitality, Carpentry as well as English, Leadership and Management to international students at both certificate and diploma levels. The College has modern, career-centred courses within exceptional, premier facilities, focusing on the latest instructional methods.
The core accountabilities of the position are: –
- Lead the financial health and direction and overview
- Meet all industry-related regulatory requirements
- Maintain the day-to-day management of financial transactions and procedures
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
Have a track record of contributing to the success of an organisation, including experience ideally with RTO related audits. A passion for managing accounting activities including banking reconciliation accounts payable and receivable with advanced organisational skills, well-developed communication skills, strong leadership capabilities and the ability to handle and adjust to time-sensitive deadlines.
To be successful you will possess:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Advance time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we therefore strongly encourage women to apply.
Interested? Apply now, we look forward to reading your application!