Seeking an experienced accounts payable officer who is organised, efficient and looking for their next challenge. The role is based at our client’s Subiaco corporate office and will be reporting through to the office Accountant as well as working closely to support senior management and operations personnel.
Our client is an advanced Australian Gold Explorer, who have tenements in the Pilbara with arguably some of the most exciting gold discoveries recently. The company is undertaking major drilling programs, with a strategic growth strategy to increase current gold resources, extend known deposits and make large new discoveries. The key values of the company are Safety, People, Environment and Governance.
The core accountabilities of the position are: –
- Prepare weekly & monthly payment runs;
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reconciliations of key supplier accounts;
- Process of accounts receivables (minimal);
- Assisting with the processing of standard journals, including EOM accruals;
- Undertaking assigned end-of-month tasks and reporting;
- Processing, reconciliation and payment of corporate credit cards; and
- Provide other administrative support to the entire Finance team (CFO down).
Have a positive “can do” attitude that compliments your attention to detail and advanced organisational skills. A good communicator with the confidence to handle and adjust to time-sensitive deadlines. Passion to develop and learn new skills.
To be successful you will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and ERP business systems environment;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Advance time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a team
- The ability to use initiative
- Experience in working to deadlines
- High computer literacy, including Microsoft Office products
- Relevant industry experience preferred
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Interested? Apply now, we look forward to reading your application!