Animal Welfare Services
- Enhancing animal welfare outcomes
- 7 Day fortnight role with flexibility
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
Our client is one of the oldest animal welfare organisations in Australia. More than 80 years on, they are still saving more than one thousand animals in need every year. Our client works with local governments and other rescue groups to bring in unwanted animals from around Western Australia to give them a second chance at a happy life.
This is a great opportunity for you as a Foster Care Coordinator to showcase your valuable expertise, capabilities and experience.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage the Company’s Foster Care Program in accordance with the Foster Care Policy & Procedures;
- Recruit, train, and match supporting foster carers;
- Match animals to foster carers having regard to any medical or behavioural needs;
- Ensure a foster agreement is in place and schedule follow up care;
- Plan and coordinate regular Adoption Days and other ad hoc events
- Prepare detailed, accurate and timely foster care reports and statistics for Management
You will have experience in a similar Foster Care Coordinator role. Previous experience working in an animal shelter environment will be considered advantageous. You will have a genuine interest, understanding and commitment to the welfare of animals as well as knowledge of relevant legislation.
High Level Administrative and organisational skills are essential. You will have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and possess a very high attention to detail. You will have a professional presentation and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are self-motivated and have a desire to both learn and teach and are a trusted team player, then this could be the role for you!
If you feel you have all the skills, experience, attributes and you are ready to take on a challenging, yet rewarding journey then please apply now!
Magnetic People and our clients are committed to creating diverse teams. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
To understand more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now to www.magneticpeople.com.au/search.