- Working for an ambitious privately owned West Australian Company
- An opportunity to directly contribute to and effect organisational success
- Competitive pay with impressive benefits and bonus structures in place
Our client is an ambitious and high performing Australian owned business on a significant growth trajectory, supplying rental earth moving equipment and specialised maintenance services throughout Western Australia. They pride themselves on their ability to provide reliable equipment and high-quality maintenance professionals to their clientele, made possible by employing strongly experienced, reliable trades people, who complete work efficiently and focus on safety. They have an unwavering approach to rolling up their sleeves and working together as a team.
The founders share over 40 years industry experience and, having been ‘on the tools’ themselves, they offer a relatable leadership style with a genuine interest in offering a positive work environment that adequately compensates teams for their skills, offers personal and professional growth opportunities, a safe workplace, and financial rewards to those who positively contribute to the Company’s success.
Due to continued growth and success, our client is seeking to engage with experienced HD Fitter to join their team. This is not a labour hire arrangement, our client is seeking to engage someone directly as a permanent employee.
This is a great opportunity for you as an experienced HD Fitter to work in a supportive team and showcase your valuable expertise, capabilities and experiences across some of the following key activities:
- Carry out preventative maintenance and component change outs on CAT 793F and Komatsu 930E fleet to improve reliability
- Complete scheduled repairs including component change outs and preventative maintenance on CAT 994H and Komatsu WA1200 fleet
- Perform inspections to assess and scope defects accurately and timely;
- Complete tasks efficiently, use initiative and seek opportunities to improve practices and reduce costs for our clients;
- Work and communicate effectively with other team members to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines.
The successful candidate
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- CAT 793F and Komatsu 930E equipment experience – similar mining equipment experience also considered;
- Trade Qualified as Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic or Auto Electrician;
- Australian Recognised Trade qualifications: Mobile Plant Fitter – Heavy
- Ability to understand and interpret OEM;
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work safely;
- Experience working in a mining environment working on a FIFO roster;
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems;
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills;
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
You will have the opportunity to work with an ambitious Company and a team of high performing professionals, working at multiple sites across Western Australia, where your multiple skill sets and qualifications will be highly valued, as well as the following ‘perks’:
- Full time permanent employment
- Income protection insurance
- Travel Benefits / Salary Sacrifice Program
- Superannuation paid on all hour’s work
- Competitive Hourly Rates with Annual Performance Bonuses paid on top
- Continuous training and upskilling
- Career progression opportunities
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!