Website Hannah's House
Hannah’s House is a not-for-profit organization who provides in-home care for children in the Perth area. We specialise in supporting clients from birth to six years but also work with older children and young people up to 18 years.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our growing team. This role involves a combination of bookkeeping and administration responsibilities. Please note, this role is a 12 month, fixed term opportunity with the possibility of extension.
- Perform accounting functions including; accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintenance of the general ledger.
- Prepare weekly and end of month bank reconciliations.
- Prepare all monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in the development of budgets for grant or tender applications.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) including Price Guides and related procedures for providers and participants.
- Prepare NDIS quotes as requested by the Clinical Services team.
- Maintain an adequate supply of office stationery, clinical resources and booklets.
- Assist in the clinical recruitment process, liaising with potential candidates and providing required documents.
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and general bookkeeping required. Experience with payroll will be preferable.
- Proficient in the use of online accounting packages ideally XERO or similar.
- Experience working within the NDIS framework is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) including being able to work well in a small team.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptive in a changing work environment and offer support as needed to colleagues.
This role is a part time position, working four days per week. The successful applicant must be available to work on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the additional days are negotiable.
If you meet the above criteria and think you would be an asset to our team, please Apply Now with your cover letter and resume. Applications close 29th October 2019.