Website Magnetic People - Internal Company Position
Founded in 2017, Magnetic People is a HR Consultancy Firm that partner with clients across the Mining, Resources, Construction, Marine, Defence and Not-For-Profit sectors, to deliver superior tactical and strategic Human Resource solutions that maximise the productivity of our client organisation and optimise the effectiveness of their people.
We’re passionate about people and combine this passion with subject matter expertise and extensive industry insight to structure our clients’ organisation’s for future success.
Due to rapid growth and success, we are seeking to engage with an experienced Human Resource professional, to join our consultancy team on a flexible work arrangement.
This role has a strong emphasis on working collaboratively with our clients and stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of Human Resource and Talent Sourcing consultancy services.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will additionally be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing guidance, advice and coaching to clients across the Mining, Resources, Construction, Marine, Defence and Not-For-Profit sectors on ER/IR matters
- Interpreting industrial instruments and keeping abreast of any legislative, award or regulatory change that impact clients and advising accordingly
- Advising clients on the administration of human resources policies and procedures, including developing, revising and implementing new documents
- Serving as internal consultants by analysing the existing HR systems of clients and recommending solutions
- Independent Disciplinary Investigation & Complaint Management
- Advise and support Change Management initiatives
- Champion culture, engagement & satisfactions initiatives
- Development of HR Strategies and HR Management Plans
- Advise on remuneration, benefits, health and wellbeing initiatives
- Succession planning initiatives, including leadership development programs and the like
- Workforce planning initiatives including; attraction, engagement, retention and performance facilitation
- White/blue collar recruitment activities including talent pooling
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, stakeholders and our alliance partners
You will have a Degree in Human Resources or a relevant discipline, with substantial experience at an advisor level in either the Mining, Resource, Construction, Defence or Not-For-Profit sectors.
You will be a self-confident HR professional with both theoretical and practical HR knowledge. You will have great listening and communications skills with the ability to explain HR concepts and ideas in a simplified manner. You will be a resilient, hands-on professional with the ability to adapt and overcome the many complex HR matters that present themselves on a daily basis. As a trustworthy and passionate professional you will have an unwavering approach to service delivery and be highly motivated to overachieve in all performance objectives for Magnetic People and its clients.
Magnetic People is committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you feel you have all the skills, experience, attributes and you are ready to take on a challenging, yet rewarding journey then please apply now!