Website Momentum Engineering
- Growing and high performing multidiscipline engineering professional Consultancy
- Critical position providing technical drafting and modelling expertise
- Oil & Gas industry
Our client, Momentum Engineering, is an independent Australian owned and operated company providing flexible, practical and efficient Engineering Consulting and Project Management Services to the Energy and Resource Sector. Prided by their ability to provide first class services to their blue-chip clientele on the planning, development and delivery of new projects, and the optimisation, modification, operation and maintenance of existing facilities for both offshore and onshore Projects.
Momentum Engineering boasts a highly engaged workforce, offering regular social events, sponsored wellness events and encourages flexible work hours. Their teams consist of high performing, diverse professionals, operating in a flexible, autonomous, trusting and very down to earth environment. Due to rapid growth, they are search of a Piping Designer to join their team.
We are seeking a Piping Designer to fill a critical position within the Momentum Engineering Consultancy. Reporting to the Lead Designer, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform technical drafting and modelling work as directed by design and drafting Coordinator within allocated time, budget and quality constraints
- Assist in developing and maintaining methods, documentation and systems
- Assist in development and maintenance of standard drawings
- Liaison with Suppliers and Clients
- Liaison with Engineering department
- Produce drawings, isometrics, line lists, material take-offs, 3D models and other required drafting deliverables
- Checking of drafting deliverables
- Assist in the preparation of estimates
The Successful Applicant
You will be technically astute with a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in the Oil and Gas industry, working in a Piping Designer role on Brownfield and Greenfield projects. You will be self-motivated with a cooperative partnering approach to be successful in this multidiscipline team environment. You will have FEED and Detail design experience, have proficient use of 3D PDMS (Plant Design Management System), Micro-station and AutoCAD. Experience using AutoCAD Plant 3D (P3D), will be considered advantageous.
If you have strong problem-solving skills and technical ability, impressive attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are a trusted team player, then this could be the role for you! In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, working in central Perth offices with a reputable Consultancy in a high performing team.
Magnetic People and Momentum Engineering understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
To apply go to www.magneticpeople.com.au/search