- DIDO – Pt Hedland or Karratha
- 5:2 or 8:6 Roster
- Positive startup impact
Our client is an advanced Australian Gold Explorer, who have tenements in the Pilbara with arguably some of the most exciting gold discoveries recently. The company is undertaking major drilling programs, with a strategic growth strategy to increase current gold resources, extend known deposits and make large new discoveries. The key values of the company are Safety, People, Environment and Governance.
We are seeking to engage with a highly motivated and experienced Site Administrator, the key objectives are to use your highly adept organisational and communication skills to provide effective and efficient administrative services & support to site team. A key to your success will be the ability to foster and maintain positive relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key role responsibilities will include the following:
- Comply with Company objectives, policies, procedures, safe work practices, relevant Acts and Regulations
- Onboarding of new starters, including data entry, roster management, leave entries, site inductions and accommodation
- Taking and distributing Meeting Minutes
- Data entry of invoices, delivery dockets and debit card receipts
- Fuel Register management
- Timesheet checks and collection
- Update contact lists/asset register/new vehicles
- Adhoc, weekly and monthly Reporting using excel, & other site-based programs
- Assist Managers with general administration of the operation
We are looking for someone who is a strategic thinker, problem-solver, organised and driven with ideally significant experience in previous site administrative positions. You will have highly developed capabilities in quick decision making and display initiative with the ability to drive positive outcomes.
You will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt readily to change.
To be successful, you will have the following key skills and attributes
- A Certificate in Administration similar
- Experience in a similar site-based role
- Confidential and Professional approach
- Well-presented and pleasant demeanour
- Proven track record of sound organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with people throughout an organisation
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Solid communication skills
- Accounts experience
- Experience in logistics and stores
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you feel you have the experience, skills and attributes to take this great challenge on then please apply now!