- FIFO to Turkey from any Point of Hire
- Gold Mining Lead the Technical Services, Refinery and Laboratory teams
- Exceptional International Career Opportunity
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager our gold mining client is based in Turkey and is seeking to engage with a highly motivated and experienced Metallurgical Technical Services Manager to lead the gold processing team. This role will see you leading the high performing Technical Services, Laboratory and Refinery teams to ensure delivery of strategic plans, maximising gold recovery and production, creating a continuous improvement culture, enhancing team capabilities and competencies while ensuring the number one priority of a safety-first culture.
Key role responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the team by empowering, coaching and developing and providing consistent visible and behavioural based leadership
- Define, scope and manage project execution around process optimisation through monitoring, test work, procedural changes, process control and innovation
- Identify the departments long-term targets and achieve these targets through effective planning, scheduling and strategy implementation
- Manage the process optimisation related project portfolio and ensure its integration with the broader business project portfolio with a focus toward effort value optimisation
- Support the company’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) program including data visualisation, short interval control improvements and ultimately AI integrated control
- Participation in company sharing and development of programs including Due Diligence
- Provide all internal and external reports on metallurgical accounting and operational performance while ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Contribute to the development of the strategic plan and annual plans, monitoring and evaluating performance and provide business analysis for the operation
You will be highly driven, technically astute and a qualified metallurgist in gold processing with significant experience in a similar leadership position. You will have demonstrated success in driving strategic improvements in productivity and recovery with highly developed capabilities in decision making, initiative with the ability to drive positive outcomes.
You will have well developed commercial acumen awareness and strong influencing and negotiation abilities. You will have the aptitude to work effectively at all levels of an organisation as demonstrated by your well-developed communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. It would be advantageous if you have had previous experience and a successful track record in POX operations or similar high pressure / high temperature processing and / or previous experience in commissioning a POX plant or large Floatation Plant.
Magnetic People and our clients understand and are committed to creating diverse teams, we therefore strongly encourage Women to apply.
If you feel you have the experience, skills and attributes to take this great challenge on then please apply now, Alternatively, should you wish to have a confidential discussion please feel free to contact Tanya Pavez on +61 439 330 967.